This award for Healthcare Sector provides support for experienced healthcare workers to deepen their skills and knowledge in three healthcare training areas:
- Aged care
- Healthcare IT and data analytics
- Healthcare system design, organisation and delivery
Under the SkillsFuture Study Award (SFSA), each awardee gets $5,000 to support relevant training. The money can be used on top of existing government course fee subsidies and to defray out-of-pocket expenses associated with the course, such as course registration fees and course materials. There is no bond for the award.
SFSA applicants should:
- Be a singapore citizen with at least
two years of work experience in the healthcare sector
- Meet the entry requirements for the selected course of study
- Have not completed the course at the point of application
- Have a nomination from current employer or a testimonial from a referee
to find out more or apply.